Year of Call: 1986
Areas of Practice
Maria is a long standing established member of the Scottish Bar. She has appeared before the Court of Session and Sheriff Courts, in mainly family orientated cases.
Maria proves a popular Advocate with her clients because of her friendly and down to earth approach.
- B.A Open University
- LL.B University of Glasgow
- LL.M University of Edinburgh
- Part-time Chairman, Social Security Appeals Tribunal (1991 - 2000)
- Vice Chair Human Rights Committee International Bar Association (1998 - 2002)
- Member of the Bar of England & Wales (Inner Temple 1991)